Gaston Award Nomination Opportunity!
What is the Gaston Award?
An Annual Award recognizing a coach who exhibits distinguished service to the coaching profession and the ICF MN chapter. The Gaston Award has been given to a distinguished coach every year since 2006. The award is in honor of Elaine Gaston, one of our founding members and our first Gaston Award winner!
What is the deadline for nominations? July 1, 2020
How do I nominate someone?
Gaston Nomination Form Link:
To access the online Gaston nomination form please go to: icf mn awards and events
Below the pull-down menu access the Gaston link. There is a subsequent link within the Gaston criteria document that will connect you with the online nomination form.
Criteria for Gaston Award Recipient
1. Holds a coaching credential that meets one of the following:
- Certification from an ICF-accredited coaching school
- Certification from a professional coaching program within an ICF-accredited educational institution
2. Demonstrates clear and strong leadership for the advancement of the coaching profession.
3. Demonstrates integrity through professionalism and selfless service.
4. Has been an active member of ICF Minnesota for five or more years and continues to contribute uniquely to ICF Minnesota’s growth. Examples are:
- Provides coaching to board member
- Volunteers on ICF initiatives
- Facilitating board retreats
- Demonstrates a willingness to speak on pertinent topics focused on coaching for the ICF MN chapter
- Pro-bono coach for an Ignite project, etc.
**Current board members are not eligible for selection.
**Due to the highly selective nature of this award, winners may not be named annually. Direct any questions to email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in the Gaston Award process.
Please join us in September for our “Celebration of Excellence & Service in Coaching”!
Sincerely, Your Gaston Award Committee Return to Catalyst