Be the premier organization for advancing the coaching profession.
To cultivate a multi-cultural community of coaches that advances the coaching profession through professional development, networking and adherence to ICF professional and ethical standards.
#1 CULTIVATE A COACHING COMMUNITY
Create opportunities for resource sharing, network development, cross collaboration, coaching awards and recognition.
#1 Vision Metrics
1. Grow ICF Minnesota members to 250 by 2021 (195 in 2019 and 250 in 2020)
2. Maintain an 80%-member retention rate
3. Receive at least 3-5 nominees annually for Gaston & Prism (every other year) awards
#2 PROMOTION OF ICF ETHICAL AND PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
Create opportunities for coaches to develop and refine professional competencies, skills, and best practices.
#2 Vision Metrics
1. In aggregate, in-person event attendance will offset costs in 2019 and produce revenue in 2020 and beyond.
2. Annual member survey will show that ICF MN is positively addressing coaching competencies and meeting members’ needs by scoring at least 3/5.
#3 OUTREACH AND ADVOCACY
Develop, local, regional and statewide collaborative alliances which advance the coaching profession in the eye of the public.
#3 Vision Metric
1. 10% of new members come from our collaborative alliances
#4 OPERATIONAL HEALTH
Protect and direct the organization for ongoing financial and operational health.
#4 Vision Metrics
1. Operate in the black
2. Maintain a 50% fund balance or $15k, whichever is less
3. Maintain an 80%-member retention rate
4. Annual ICF Board Satisfaction Survey Score of at least 4.0/5.0
The ICF Minnesota Chapter is an inspiring and innovative community of coaches committed to your professional excellence. Connect, engage, learn and grow with a coaching community that supports you at any level of your practice. You’ll benefit from:
• Monthly events, speakers, webinars and coaching connections
• Find a coach feature that allows the public to search for you as an ICF Minnesota Chapter coach
• CCEU’s for certification requirements
• Coaching awards and recognition for individuals, businesses and organizations
• Partnerships with accredited coaching schools and inspiration for aspiring coaches
• Opportunities for our certified coaches to work with non-profits in a pro-bono or reduced rate fee schedule to give back and create greater capability and community value
Vision - We always operate with vision for the future of the coaching profession.
Integrity and Ethics - We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Promotion - Educating the public about the benefits of coaching and partnering with professional coaches in Minnesota.
Professional Excellence - We challenge our members to be their best.
Community - We have active volunteers that have fun, set goals, measure progress and stay committed to building the long-standing community of ICF Minnesota.
Connection - We are committed to high-quality programming for coaches that promotes an inspired community, engaged coaches, meaningful experiences and the environment to connect with peer coaches.
Best Practices - We leverage our affiliation with the International Coach Federation, (ICF), to ensure our members are up to date with best practices of the global coaching community.
Who We Serve
ICF Minnesota serves developing and successfully established coaches who are actively growing personally and professionally, and integrating knowledge to improve or broaden their work. We serve coaches who are committed to giving back to, and growing, the profession.