The Gaston Award
The Intention of the Gaston Award is to Honor an Individual for their selfless leadership in significant and sustained contributions to the Coaching Profession and the ICF Minnesota Chapter
Nominate a Coach for the Gaston Award - Nominations Now Being Taken!
Criteria for Gaston Award Recipient
Criteria for Gaston Award Recipient**
1. Holds a coaching credential that meets one of the following:
- ICF-issued credential
- Certification from an ICF-accredited coaching school
- Certification from a professional coaching program within an ICF-accredited educational institution
2. Demonstrates clear and strong leadership for the advancement of the coaching profession.
3. Demonstrates integrity through professionalism and selfless service.
4. Has been an active member of ICF Minnesota for five or more years
and continues to contribute uniquely to ICF Minnesota’s growth. Examples are:
- Provides coaching to board member
- Volunteers on ICF initiatives
- Facilitating board retreats
- Demonstrates a willingness to speak on pertinent topics focused on coaching for the ICF MN chapter
- Pro-bono coach for an Ignite project, etc.
**Current board members are not eligible for selection.
**Due to the highly selective nature of this award, winners may not be named annually.
Click on the link below to nominate someone for the Gaston award.
2020 Gaston Award Nomination Form